225 MT Crane – eliminates the need for workers working with pulleys, winches and wires
On Site Ambulance.
A raised processing area segregating workers from crane pathways and loading areas
- Highest Worker to Supervisor Ratio in High Risk Area (HRA).
- 4 Supervisors (Mukaddams) with a cumulative experience of over 100 years.
- Work sites in HRA capped to 4.
- IHM training by LR
- Crane Operation by HSE Integro
- Working at Height by Pentasafe
- Confined Space Rescue by Pentasafe
- Advanced Fire Fighting by MTI
- EPA/AHERA Asbestos Supervisor Training and many more.
- 24×7 Ambulance
- Tie up with hospital.
Safe & Happy Workers
- 230 MT Crane operating out of a Built Structure.
- Additional insurance along with mandatory state insurance.
- Commitment to provide additional funds.
This has been made far more intensive and focused on lifestyle related illnesses as well as work related issues. Each worker even if on the rolls temporarily is tested as per national laws.
Based on the findings, medical advice is provided to the workers as required and he is treated at the Company’s expense till the time he remains with the Company.
- Free Housing facility for all workers in a 108-person capacity Dormitory.
- 24×7 Electricity & Running Water.
- Free Cooking Gas.
- Emergency Power supply.
- Emergency Alarms.
- Equipped with Fire Fighting equipment.